Its time to get together for one of our signature city rides i.e. 15th August, Independence day ride, here are few details:
Meeting point:- Opposite to B.U.Bhandari
Meeting at :- 1500hrs
Ride Starts :-1600hrs
After we all assemble out there & we will have flag hoisting , National anthem then we will start for the city ride . Please do not be late for this.
Route will be briefed before the ride (for route information see below) we will also have some regroup points also.
Top: white Roadshakers tshirt,White shirt, white t-shirt, white kurta or any white top will do.
Bottom: Blue jeans, blue pants, blue trousers, blue tracks will do.
So please spread the word and let us all be there for the ride.
Please contact below for more details.
|Saumyak Sharma||+91 97 66 320703|
|Tushar Deshmukh||+91 98 22 644111|
|Atish Gaikwad||+91 99 23 347000|
Pls get your bikes cleaned nicely.
The route chalked out for the Independence day ride, it’s almost the same as followed for so many years with some minor modifications.
- Pashan road B.U.Bhandari to Chandani Chowk by taking left from Pashan Circle towards BHEL road , then take Left turn from Banjara Hills towards kothrud,
- Then go straight from kothrud-depo-bhusari colony
- After crossing Durga café then go straight up to Nal Stop bridge then take left from SNDT Women College towards Law college road.
- Then go straight flowed by Film and Television Institute of India, Maruti Showroom, Law College up to Café Mocha Circle, we will just re group before taking a Right turn to BMCC College road.
- Right Turn BMCC College road,
6.Then Straight down to FC Road,
- Turn left to Fergusson College road towards
- 1st major regroup point will be outside Fergusson College.
- we will wait for 10min
- then straight & take right turn towards Sancheti hospital..
- then left turn for Engg college..then straight towards RTO, stop on the bridge.
- 2nd major regroup point on the bridge .Leave in ten minutes.
- head towards Le Meridian, Wadia college, right turn from the petrol pump ahead, turn towards Madhur Milan rd
- approach Koregaon park signal, enter North Main rd
- regroup outside German bakery in case some bikes are left behind at the signal.
- North Main rd straight to left turn Kalyani nagar bridge
- Just after the bridge take left for Gold gym ..regroup there… right turn toward Big Bazaar…and right turn toward gold Adlabs
- come back on the Kalyani nagar bridge and regroup there.
- 3rd major regroup point on the bridge. Leave in ten minutes.
- right turn towards North Main rd, straight to Lane no.1
- Ashram lane towards Budhani hospital, turn left towards lane no.2
- gets you back to North Main rd, approach the two petrol pumps and turn left towards St.Mira’s college
- get on the bridge to circuit house and turn left from circle towards Gen Vaidya rd.
- approach Residency club, turn left towards Inox and approach Blue Nile.
- turn right towards Nucleus mall, turn left towards Commissioner’s office.
- straight towards signal turn left towards SGS mall road.
- straight towards Silver Jubliee, turn right to East Street rd.
- East Street rd towards Eleven East Street cafe, turn right ahead
- Madhu scooter rd towards MG road, straight upto Arora towers.
- turn right before Arora towers towards East Street again, till the Bank of India signal
- And ride will end at Bhojwani school.
Points to remember:
- Route put up is for your knowledge.
- Route might be altered further on the ride in case or traffic or other situation
- Just follow the pilot
- Once you are in the file do not overtake, honk or create any confusion, just follow the file.
- Dress code, white and blue. Please follow it, it really speaks and talks about our club our co-ordination, our unity.
- Do not hold on to your clutch while riding, you might land up burning your clutch plates and over heating.
- Please tank up before you come for the ride. Don not delay the whole group because of you. We might have to leave you behind and go ahead.