As discussed on Wednesday meetup, about Motoday Ride on 21st June 2015.
Rs. 900 for a Single Entry
Note: We have to inform organizer by Max 12th June 2015, else rate may increase upto Rs. 1050. As they need to organize accordingly
Please find my Bank account below, else you can pay me on coming Wednesday.
Bank account detail
Name: Abhishek Pradeep Shukla
Bank: ICICI Bank
A/C No. 098501507543
IFSC Code: ICIC0000985
- Entry for one person to Lavasa International Convention Center
- One T-shirt
- One entry band
- Viewing access to the entire event for one person
- Lunch & high Tea (buffet only) for one person
- Meet, greet and connect with the motorcycling community
- Informative and interactive sessions by some of the very respected personalities from thr motorcycling community on travel, technique, safety and security
- Food served in a buffet
- Display of vintage and customized bikes
- Felicitation Ceremony
- Motorcycling shoppe
Starting Point: BU Bhandari
Reporting time: 06:30 AM
Ride start time: 07:00 AM
Total distance : 120 km ( To and fro)
Things to carry for the bike:
- Spark Plug
- AC Cables (Accelerator and Clutch)
- Tubes (Front & rear)
- Adjustable Spanner
- Chain Link
- 1 meter electrical wire
Things to carry for yourself:
- Enough Water for yourself which will keep you hydrated.
- Tank up should be done before reaching meet point.
- Rider without safety gears mentioned below will not allowed to take part in the ride.
Carry original or at least photocopies of all the required valid papers:
- Driver’s License.
- Registration Certificate.
- Vehicle insurance papers.
- Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Mediclaim insurance card.
- Full face helmet for rider and pillion if any.
- Full length gloves
- Boots, which should cover your ankle
- Jacket with all safety specifications
- Knee, Elbow and Shin guards.
- Abhishek Shukla
For any query contact Abhishek Shukla – +91 89 75 750418